We understand how busy your business can get, hence your need to settle your payment obligations in a timely and efficient manner. The solution we’d like to offer is our Bulk Payment feature, which assists you in conducting electronic fund transfers from a BNI account to a number of other accounts, be it with BNI or another local bank.
- It will assist you in managing obligations to your business partners, specifically bulk transactions, as it can be solved instantly by using a one-time transaction execution process.
- Simplifies and expedites the third-party obligation payment process, as transactions can be completed through BNI’s front end Corporate Internet Banking service (BNIDirect).
- The process of settling payments (especially bulk obligations) can be completed in accordance with the obligation’s deadline, in order to optimize the use of the company’s available funds.
- The sender or recipient of the funds has to complete the transaction in the same currency, either from IDR to IDR or from identical foreign currencies.
- The uploaded file format can be in the form of Fix Length (TXT), Semicolon, Delimiter @, or CSV with a fixed data structure.
- Bulk Payment instructions can be scheduled or done immediately (forward value / standing instruction). Scheduled payments are available in 5 (five) time slots/sessions.
For more information, please contact :
Service Action Team (SAT) Transactional Banking Services
Gedung Wisma 46, Jalan Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1 Jakarta 10220.
Telp : (021) 29946046
Fax : (021) 5728874
E-mail : email@example.com