BNI Bank Reference
SKB (Bank Certificate) services are provided to individual Customers or Legal Entities. This SKB in the form of a written statement is given by the Bank to its Customer for a variety of purposes and is non-binding, non-promising and does not provide collateral.
- Facilitate business transactions.
- Build trust in business relationships.
- Meet business relationships requirements, for example for :
- Obtaining Import Identification Numb (API).
- Obtaining distributorship for goods and services.
- Obtaining order/wholesale work.
- Opening account in other bank (for current account Customers).
- Continuing overseas school/education.
- Trade requirements or other needs that normally require SKB.
- Submit SKB application letter to the nearest BNI.
- Current account/loan account holders are classified as current.
- Not listed in Bank Indonesia’s black list (local/combination).