- What is BNI iPay
BNI iPay is an online shopping feature for BNI Internet Banking Users in e-commerce sites who have cooperated. This feature is a product derivative of BNI Internet Banking which makes it easy for BNI Internet Banking users to complete their online shopping transactions in one transaction flow. After selecting goods or services on an e-commerce site, a User will be directed to BNI iPay site to be able to make payments immediately by using user-id, password, and secure code generated by BNI Internet Banking e-secure or m-secure.
- How to Register BNI iPay
To be able to use BNI Ipay facility, BNI Ipay prospective User is required to register and activate BNI Internet Banking at the nearest BNI Branch Office and Select transaction authorization device in the form of BNI m-Secure or BNI e-Secure.
- The Steps to Use BNI iPay
- Customer enter an e-commerce site/collaboration online shop to select goods/services and then check out.
- Select pay with BNI Internet Banking. Below is the example of online shop screen :
- BNI Internet Banking login screen appears for Online Shopping Payment (BNI IPay)? Enter BNI Intenet Banking User-id and Password, as well as Captcha code, then click Login button.
- On the initiation screen will be displayed Transaction Date, Seller Name, and purchasing nominal. Select Debit Account as fund source. Click View Seller Detail button to see the seller’s name, address and phone number. Click Continue button to switch to confirmation page.
- Next on the confirmation screen will be displayed Transaction Type, Debit Account, Transaction Date, Seller’s Name, Nominal Transaction, Admin Fee, and Total Payment (the total nominal transaction is only in Rupiah). Enter the secure code from BNI m-Secure/e-Secure code and press Continue button to pay.
- On the successful transaction screen will be displayed Internet Banking Reference Number, Transaction Type, Debit Account, Transaction Date & Time, Seller’s Name, Nominal Transaction, Admin Fee, Total Payment, Transaction Status, and Merchant Reference Number. Click download receipt button first and continue by clicking Return to Online Shop button.
- After clicking Return to Online Shop button, Internet Banking screen will be closed and Customer will return to successful payment notification page after the Merchant is getting notification from BNI.
- BNI iPay Transaction Limit and Fee
- BNI IPay Transaction payment Limit is minimum Rp 1,- (one rupiah) and maximum Rp 100,000,000,- (one hundred million rupiah) per day. Validity of the limit in question remain considers :
- Limitation of Transaction nominal value.
- Balance availability in the fund source account of the Transaction payment used to pay the Transaction.
- BNI IPay transaction fee (if any) will be listed on the check out page of the e-commerce site/online shop and will be added to the nominal transaction, henceforth will be debited to the selected transaction fund source account.
- BNI iPay Transaction Security
- Make sure again the transaction detail appears on BNI iPay confirmation screen is correct the transaction you want to execute.
- It is very important to keep confidential the User-id, password and PIN of your BNI e-Secure or BNI m-Secure device. Do not ever give the data for any purpose whatsoever to family, BNI officer, or e-commerce site/online shop.
- Immediately change the password and PIN of your BNI e-Secure or BNI m-Secure device, if it is alleged to have been known by other person.
- Renew data of your mobile phone number or active email nomor via BNI Internet Banking so that you always get transaction notification.
- Access BNI IPay from your personal device that is fee from virus, trojan, and malware.
- Immediately visit the nearest BNI Branch Office if you no longer want to use BNI IPay facilities.
- Terms and Conditions of BNI iPay
You can find complete information on the terms and conditions of BNI iPay, by clicking the following URL: S&K BNI iPay.
- List of BNI iPay Collaboration Merchants/Online Shops
You can find complete information on list of BNI iPay collaboration merchants/online shops, by clicking the following URL : List of BNI iPay Collaboration Merchants.
- Customer Complaint
Handling of customer complaint for BNI iPay transactions will be resolved both by BNI and by e-commerce site/online shope based on the case example distributuon as follows :
- Complaints directed to e-Commerce site/Online Shop Call Center :
- Complaint about fund that has been debited but goods/services are out of stock.
- Complaint about fund that has been debited but goods/services are not processed further (Payment data has been recorded in BNI and has been forwarded to e-Commerce site/Online Shop).
- Complaint about mismatch in quality and quantity of the goods received.
- Complaint about inappropriate delivery time of goods/services.
- Complaint for transaction cancellation.
- Complaints directed to BNI Call 1500046 :
- Complaint about BNI IPay page that cannot be opened.
- Complaint about fund that has been debited but goods/services are not processed further (No payment data on the e-Commerce site/Online Shop).
- Complaint about abnormal payment transaction on BNI iPay page.