Is a loan facility (KTA) provided to Active Employees who have fixed income, for consumptive purposes that do not conflict with applicable regulations or laws.
- Maximum credit limit of up to 500 million Rupiah. *)
- Maximum tenure of up to 15 years. *)
- Without collateral requirements.
*) valid for Cooperation Pattern.
Terms and Conditions
- Indonesian Citizen.
- Is an active employee with a minimum level of staff (permanent employee).
- Has distributed payroll payment facility at BNI.
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum 65 years when the loan is paid off as evidenced by a Certificate/Decree from the authorized agency/company.
- Complete the application form and specified documents.
- Document requirements :
|Copy of Applicant’s ID.
|Copy of Personal NPWP/SPT PPH 21.
|Copy of the last 3 months Current account/savings account (not required if the payroll account is at BNI).
|Original Latest Salary Slip/Salary Certificate.
|The applicant's latest 4x6 photograph.
|Service Period Certificate from Superior.
|Statement Letter Will Not Transfer Payroll up to the Loan is paid-off (especially for debtors whose salary payments are through BNI).