BNI ATM (Automated Teller Machine) service is ready to serve you 24 hours for banking transactions without having to visit branch office, as for the transactions you can make are cash withdrawals, cash deposits, check balances, transfers, e-channel registration, and various types of purchases and bill payments.
BNI ATM currently has more than 17,000 machines spread viaout Indonesia (data as of September 2016) and is connected to : 58,000 ATM Link Networks, 76,000 Joint ATM Networks, 96,000 PRIMA ATM Networks, International Master Card Networks, Visa, Visa Electron, Plus, JCB, Asian Payment Network (MEPS/ITMX/KFTC), Union Pay, and hundreds of thousands of ATMs bearing the Cirrus logo worldwide.
BNI ATM Users
All BNI and non-BNI customers who have BNI ATM Cards/BNI Credit Cards/ATM Cards and Credit Cards with Link network, ATM Bersama network, PRIMA network, Master Card International Network, Visa, Visa Electron, Plus, JCB, Asian Payment Network (MEPS/ITMX/KFTC), Union Pay, and Cirrus.
Safe Way of Having Transaction via BNI ATM
- PIN is the personal property and responsibility of the Customer, do not tell your PIN to anyone. Bank employees never ask a Customer to notify PIN under any circumstances.
- For security reasons, change your PIN periodically.
- When typing a PIN, cover the hand used to input the PIN with your free hand or with other cover objects (such as paper, etc.), so that others cannot peek your PIN.
- Beware of fraudulent mode to help solve problems that occur on your card when transacting at ATMs.
- If there is a problem with your card, or you need more information related to transactions at BNI ATM, contact BNI Call at 1500046 or via mobile phone at 021-1500046.