If safety and comfort in investing are actually significant considerations for your company, BNI Non-Individual Deposits are now a good option.
BNI Deposito is a time deposit that can only be withdrawn at a specific time agreed upon by the Customer and the bank when the account is opened.
- The term is divided into 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months, with automatic and non-automatic extension options.
- Available in a selection of currencies (IDR, USD, JPY, GBP, SGD, HKD, and EUR).
- Competitive interest.
- Complete and sign the non-individual account opening form by selecting the type of account to be opened, namely a BNI Deposito account.
- Include a photocopy of your Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP), as well as a copy of your company's legal documents, such as the Deed of Establishment/Articles of Association and Management Structure.
- Include a photocopy of the authorized official's identification.
- Make a minimum nominal deposit, which can be paid in cash, overbooking, clearing, or RTGS.
For more information please contact :
Service Action Team (SAT)
Telp : (021) 29946046
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org