BNI Structured Trade Finance
BNI Structured Trade Finance provides financing service for Supply Chain with underlying document (L/C or Non L/C) to supplier or buyer covering domestic or export–import transaction by providing payable and receivable financing method.
The benefits of channeling your financing transactions through BNI Structured Trade Finance as follows :
- Solution to support short-term business operational.
- Timely monitored your financed bill.
- Applicant must be BNI Customer.
- Diversed underlying document can be submitted as financing collateral as follow :
- Purchase Order/Sales Contract, and
- Invoice/Proforma Invoice, and
- Another supplementary document.
- Supplier or Buyer have maintained regular transactions.
- Other requirements related to structured trade finance facilities.
For more information, please contact our services at 1500046.