Want to build your investment but are unsure where to begin? BNI Mobile Banking can be the right choice for you.
The features are complete, simple, secure and certainly very seamless! You may have the transaction anywhere and anytime!
If you don't have an investment account at BNI, you can easily open an investment account at BNI Mobile Banking in the “My Accounts (Rekeningku)–Investment Accounts (Rekening Investasi)” menu.
On the BNI Mobile Banking, the investment menu consists of :
- Mutual Funds: new purchases (subscriptions), top-ups, redemption, switching between products, order status and transaction history.
- Government Bonds (SBN Ritel) : SBN Ritel IPO orders, payments, transaction history, fund account settings.
- Secondary Bonds: Available to buy and sell bonds in the secondary market.
- Investment Portfolio: A Summary of the entire portfolio, total value, total return of your portfolio.
- Investment Account: Menu for opening and maintaining investment accounts which are used for transactions in Mutual Funds, Government Bonds (SBN Ritel), Secondary Bonds and Stocks, as well asupdating Customer's risk profile.