BNI Taplus Bisnis is a savings product intended for entrepreneurs and non-entrepreneurs either individuals or non-individuals, which is equipped with features and facilities to provide convenience and flexibility in supporting business transactions.
- Getting a BNI Gold Debit Card or BNI Platinum Debit Card as a Debit Card with a higher limit.
- Affiliable to BNI Co-Brand Debit Card of certain business community.
- Transaction details are fully printed on the passbook.
- Cash flow info at the end of each month.
- Transaction notification facility via SMS.
- Automatic Transfer System Online (ATS Online)/Sweep Account Facility.
- BNI e-banking automatic access, such as :
- BNI ATM
- BNI SMS Banking
- BNI Internet Banking
- BNI Phone Banking
Individual Taplus Bisnis :
- Resident’s Identity Card/Driving License (domiciled in the same Regency/Municipality as that of the BNI Branch at the place of account opening), or proved by certification letter of domicile/employment.
- Participants :
- Private employees,
- Civil Servants, and
- Other individuals that have a relatively high transaction activity.
Non-Individual Taplus Bisnis :
- Participants :
- Business Entities, both IncoIDRorated (Limited Liability Company, Cooperatives, Foundations), and UnincoIDRorated (Limited Partnership, Firm)
- Non Business Entities (Association, Society, Community, Affiliation, Agencies, etc.)
- Clear Legal Form
- Power of Attorney for account management
- Identity card of the directors/authorized official
- Identity card of the authorizer/authorized
- Other data (deed of incoIDRoration, business license, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), Business Place License (SITU), etc.)