Emerald BNI provides brokerage services for bond transactions as our commitment in providing products and services are best for you. Supported by professional and experienced staff in the field, you will benefit in the form :
- Opportunity to obtain information on a regular basis will bond products available in the market as your investment choices.
- Advice and assistance on bond investment options to suit your needs.
- Brokerage fees are competitive, so your profit will be optimized.
We will always help in keeping your portfolio in order to stay within the corridor of the financial goals you have.
Bonds are debt securities of medium-long term of merchantability, of which the bond contains a promise from the issuing party to pay compensation in the form of interest (coupon) at a certain period and pay off the principal debt at a specified time to the purchaser of the bonds. By investing in bonds, you make an investment into one fixed-income securities that aims to provide a level of growth is relatively stable value investments.
The types of bonds provided
- Government bonds, to meet the customer need for safe fixed-income products with a disesuian term investment goals the customer has the option of investing in Government Securities are bonds issued by the Government of Indonesia. Government issued bonds FR series of fixed coupon bonds, bonds with coupons VR series of state variables as well as Sukuk.
- Corporate bonds, the bond option in the form of debt securities issued by corporations Indonesia both SOEs and other corporations. To maintain a controlled risk corporate bond selection is our limit by setting minimum rating.
- Retail bonds, for those who give priority to the security of investing, Retail Bonds is the most appropriate choice for you. Retail bonds issued by the Government consist of the ORI and Sukuk Retail Bonds are sold to individuals or individual Indonesian citizens through a selling agent.
Profits to invest in the Bonds :
- Alternative investments have a relatively higher rate of return than deposits in general.
- Potentially earn capital gains.
- Get periodic coupons and principal repayment at the end of the age of the bond.
Bond Purchase Procedures :
- Become a customer BNI
- Customers fill out & sign the necessary forms at the BNI branch office selected by attaching a photocopy of valid ID card.
- Customers to deposit / transfer funds to purchase
Risks of investing in bonds :
- Credit risk / default risk, the risk of bond issuer's inability to pay interest and / or bonds.
- Liquidity risk, i.e. risk of illiquid bonds in the secondary market
- Interest rate risk, the risk of interest rate movements that could affect the price of bonds in the secondary market
- Foreign exchange risk, the risk of changes in exchange rates, particularly for debt securities issued in foreign currencies.
Investments in bonds risky products such as the risk of price declines and the risk of employee performance by the issuer in payment of principal and interest on the bonds. Risk TSB be wholly borne by customers and BNI released from any liability and any obligation upon the occurrence of risks TSB.
Bond prices are very influenced by the level of demand and supply in the market. Bond prices expressed in percentages as follows :
- Premium, the price of bonds above par value (> 100%)
- Par, the bond price equal to par value (= 100%)
- Discount, the price of bonds below par value (< 100%)
One way to assess the price of a bond in the market is to measure the Yield to Maturity (YTM) or the results to maturity by using the following formula :
If Bonds "X" with a nominal value Rp1.000.000.000 and the coupon rate of 12% within 5 (five) years, purchased at a price of 102%. The nominal value of money that must be provided by the buyer is 102% x Rp1.000.000.000 or for Rp1.020.000.000.
The YTM of the bonds 'X' is :